Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Magazine Scene


As many of my friends know, I can be a bit of a magazine addict. So, I am thrilled to get a weekly email from Amazon sharing their magazine "deal of the week". In the last few weeks I've been able to get one year subscriptions to Southern Living and InStyle for $5. This week the deal is Sports Illustrated Kids (1-year) for only $5. This would make a great holiday gift and will definitely be a "stocking stuffer" for Big Brother Prep this year. You can even designate your purchase as a gift and send a gift message to the recipient. Not only are the weekly special deals a great bargain, many of Amazon's regular subscription prices are, too. Check these out:

Coastal Living (1-year) for $10, but with a $5 bonus it's really like $5

Health (1-year) for only $9.95

1 comment:

  1. My boys love SI for Kids. Thanks for sharing the tip. I am going to have a look at what else is $5.

    ReplyDelete