Saturday, September 26, 2009

Swooning for Swoozie's


I was thrilled to find that Swoozie's one of my all-time favorite shops was offering 30% off at both their online store and retail locations. I was even more tickled when I discovered that they carry many of the new Lilly Pulitzer stationery and gift items. At 30% off, I figured I could stock up on a few for Christmas gifts. Swoozie’s sells everything from stationery to monogrammed gifts to Tervis tumblers ~ all of which you can buy for 30% off. Besides the Lilly items I bought, I also purchased several of these adorable monogrammed totes for my nieces’ Christmas gifts. The totes come in several colors and the monogramming is free. The totes are usually a very reasonable $12.95, but now with the 30% discount they come to only a little over $9 each. That’s a steal. So, stop on by Swoozie's and enter CELEBRATE30 at checkout to get your discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment